Welcome to 5th edition of CHEMLOG India
Welcome to 5th CHEMLOG India, International Conference for Logistics and Supply Chain of Chemicals & Petrochemicals.
CHEMLOG, as it is known now, has carved its niche as India’s 1st & only knowledge and networking platform of the industry. Over the last 4 editions, business leaders and top executives from the chemicals manufacturing, their supply chain counterparts & service providers have represented their domains and added significantly to the exchange of ideas making it the most sought after and important summit.
In its 5th edition, CHEMLOG is back to deliver the key issues in Chemicals supply chain and update the industry with the latest innovations across the globe. The conference will ensure the continuous engagement of the audience, speakers and exhibitors through networking and discussing the ever - evolving challenges and solutions, technological innovations & insights in the Logistics, supply chain, warehousing of chemicals and petrochemicals.
The 5th edition is scheduled for 27th September 2019 at Mumbai.
Please keep revisiting this space for agenda , speakers and participants.
Hall of Fame
Who Should Attend
Logistics and Supply Chain Executives at all levels and academia from:
- Manufacturers of Chemicals, Petrochemicals, Agrochemicals, Pharma Chemicals, Fine and Specialty Chemicals
- Bulk Liquid Shipping Tankers & Charterers Bulk
- Chemical Storage & Chemical Terminals
- Petrochemical warehousing, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Chemical Transportation Services Providers
- Multimodal Logistics and Supply Chain
- Heavy Vehicles Manufacturers
- Lifting and Warehousing equipments
- Chemical Cargo Warehousing and Transportation
- Chemical Packaging
- Safety Equipment
- Fire Protection, Fire Fighting Systems & Anti-Fire Chemicals
- CCTV, Surveillance Companies
- Manufacturers GIS, GPRS, Remote Sensing , Satellite Communication for Vehicles.
- State Disaster Management Authorities
- Government Bodies, Ministries and community from allied industry and others professionals across the industry.
|Dates / Deadlines||Delegate Fees for Indian National/ Foreign National|
|Early Bird – till 31 July 2019||INR 12,500 per delegate / USD 300 per delegate|
|Standard Fee - 01 Aug 2019 onwards till 10 Sep 2019||INR 13,500 per delegate / USD 350 per delegate|
|11 Sep 2019 onwards||INR 15,500 per delegate /USD 400 per delegate|